Thursday, October 13, 2011

Growing Your Passion

Happy Thursday friends!

I like a lot of things but I am passionate about a handful. I find that as I keep challenging myself with my passion areas, my love for it grows even more. Take sewing for example. I adore sewing. When I challenge myself to learn a new skill or try a tutorial that may look particularly difficult, I may be scared at first, but the results are so worth it. Even if I mess up, I still learned something along the way and my excitement for sewing grows tenfold.

What are you passionate about it? How do you make your passion grow?

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I have been following for while now and I notice that you often feature tutorials... I just wrote one for how to create/customize your navigation bar on your blogspot blog. Not sure how you pick the tutorials that you feature but check it out if you have time! :)
    Thanks!
    http://walnutcreekyoders.blogspot.com/2011/10/navigation-button-tutorial-for-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Gina!

    It's hard to keep challenging yourself, but your right! It grows your love! :)

    ReplyDelete

We can't wait to hear from you!!