Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blog Designer Recommendations

Your blog design is the first thing that readers see when they come to visit. Even before they begin reading your awesome posts, their eyes are feasting on the graphic design of your online home. We thought it would be fun to showcase some of the blog designers that we have worked with and/or love their work. We know you will just love these ladies!

Wattlebird-Annie is just starting out with blog design but my does she do a fun and creative job on her blog designs. Here are a couple of my favorite's by Annie.





B's Blog Boutique-Of course we love Bailey. She created our Scatter Girl's blog and Connect. Engage. #SetUpShop's blog. Bailey is so easy to work with, prompt, and really knows her stuff. Here are a couple of my favorite's by Bailey.



Life Made Lovely-fresh, fun designs are Heather's specialty. I am a huge fan of her sweet landing pages, blog design, logo design, and all the personality behind her work. Here are a couple of my favorite's by Heather.


Yellow Heart Art-Leonora is super talented. She designs great logo's that are a cut above the rest. She will work with you to create a shop design, business card design and layout, buttons, big cartel or etsy banners and buttons, or a custom art print. Here are a couple of my favorite's by Leonora. 


And I just love this custom print by Leonora.

These lovelies are amazingly talented. Consider checking them out for your next blog makeover!

2 comments:

  1. Great resources! I love all of these sites. Bookmarking this post along with the craft fair one for future reference... though I'm not sure which ScatterGirls post I haven't bookmarked, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Melissa, I'm bookmarking-- AKA Pinning this one too :)

    ReplyDelete

We can't wait to hear from you!!